What a blessing to live in Boston, a city full of musical events every day. I had the pleasure of attending several amazing performances in the past month and a half and thought I would share my experience with you all! Since end of January, I have attended the following shows:
- Goat Rodeo Sessions at the House of Blues
- Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra’s chamber music concert at Gregorian Rugs
- Boston Lyric Opera’s The Lighthouse at the JFK Library & Museum
- Juventas’ unMET at Oberon
- The Punch Brothers at the Somerville Theatre
- Boston Philharmonic Orchestra concert at Jordan Hall
- Newpoli’s concert at the Beehive
- Boston Opera Collaborartive’s La Boheme at MassArt
- Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra’s Concerto Competition Winner’s Concert at Sanders Theatre
- JP Dialogue’s “Three cellists walk into a bar…” at Taylor House
I will upload couple of separate entries talking about some of these amazing performances. It is always so inspiring to see/hear other groups doing so many innovative and exciting things. I always feel that I learn something new from the experiences.
It’s a lovely day in Boston – I hope everybody is enjoying it!